Creole Chicken Tenders
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In one bowl, combine greek yogurt and dijon mustard. In a second bowl, mix together the panko, parsley, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Dip the chicken tenders into the yogurt mixture and then coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken tenders onto a wire rack and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Do NOT skip this step, it really helps the chicken tenders turn out nice and crunchy!
- Place a piece of parchment paper or a silat mat on a baking sheet and transfer the chicken tenders to the baking sheet. If you have an oven safe wire rack, use that, too!
- Spray the chicken tenders with cooking spray.
- Bake for 18-23 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the greek yogurt, parsley, cajun seasoning mix (start with 1 TBSp and adjust to your taste preferences) and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.