This Autumn Sangria recipe is the perfect way to celebrate fall. Easily adaptable, this perfect easy cocktail is spiced and fun.
Autumn Sangria is the perfect combination of everything we love about fall – perfectly ripe fruit, warm cinnamon, and sweet cider. Plus its mixed with an amazing combination of brandy and white wine, making it a fantastic adult beverage!
- 1 bottle of dry white wine - Pino Grigio or Chardonnay OR red wine
- 4 cups fresh apple cider
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 1 orange, peeled, and chopped
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup Brandy OR Vanilla Vodka
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Combine all ingredients (except for the club soda) in a large pitcher.
- Cover with plastic wrap, place in the fridge and allow to sit for at least 4 hours (the longer it sits, the better it gets!).
- Right before serving, add the club soda and stir.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 291 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 12mg Carbohydrates: 30g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 20g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g