Check out 9 Healthy and Filling Summer Dinner Salads, including:
- Grilled Asian Flank Steak and Mango Salad – This quick salad recipe is loaded with fresh and vibrant flavor!
- Grilled Chicken, Corn and Blueberry Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette – This Summer Dinner Salad with Grilled Chicken, Corn, Blueberry and Lemon Vinaigrette is the perfect weeknight meal for a hot summer evening!
- Strawberry, Avocado and Bacon Salad with Creamy Dressing – This salad is perfect for summer and fresh produce!
- Southwest Steak Salad – This salad is perfect if you are craving tacos but need something healthier.
- Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing – This Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing is a great summer time dinner salad – filled with the colors, textures, and flavors that you crave in a simple and easy dinner!
- Summer Kale Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette – This easy salad is quick to pull together but totally satisfying!
Chipotle Mango-BBQ Chicken Salad
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, plus 2 tsp sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple juice (I used applesauce, because that’s what I had!)
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 TBSP of the chipotle-mango bbq sauce
- 2 TBSP plain greek yogurt
- 1-2 tsp lime juice (more or less depending on how you like it)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 ears sweet corn
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 bag of salad mix