Chocolate Panna Cotta is a thick and creamy custard is a perfect chocolate dessert to make for your family! This make ahead dessert recipe is perfect for family dinner parties and special occasions, or to enjoy on any day!
2/3 cup whole milk, divided
2 teaspoons gelatin
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4.4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
2 cups plain whole milk yogurt
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup milk and the gelatin. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk until it simmers.
- Add in the honey, vanilla, and gelatin-milk mixture.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and stir to melt.
- Stir in the yogurt
- Divide into 6 serving containers or glasses.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
Top with whipped cream and cocoa nibs
Keywords: Panna Cotta Recipe, Pudding Recipe, Easy Dessert Recipe