This sandwich makes a great lunch or quick dinner. It’s not quite your typical grilled cheese sandwich. In fact, don’t think of it as a grilled cheese at all. Think of it more as a panini, without the fancy grill press. A slather of mango chutney adds an unexpected tangy note, and pairs perfectly with the tart apple and freshly chopped parsley. Its a flavor combo you won’t tire of soon!
Need some lunch inspiration? Try these easy and flavorful ideas:
- Apple, Brie, and Arugula Quesadillas – This Apple, Brie and Arugula Quesadilla is a perfect easy quick lunch recipe for when you want something a little different!
- Easy Greek Yogurt Curried Egg Salad – This curried egg salad is about to become your new favorite way to use leftover hard boiled eggs! Packed with healthy ingredients and amazing flavor, this takes your regular egg salad sandwich and kicks it up a notch!
Grilled Turkey, Apple and Cheddar Sandwich Recipe
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 8 tsp mango chutney
- 4 (1 ounce) slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sliced lower sodium deli turkey
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup minced fresh flat leave parsley