This easy sheet pan dinner boasts simple fresh ingredients, a tropical flare, and tons of awesome flavor! Ready in just 30 minutes, this is the perfect meal for any weeknight of the year!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced in chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium green beer pepper, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced into coins
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into thick slices
- 1 TBSP toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
- juice from 1/2 lime
- *Serve with Rice.
Heat oven to 400 Degrees F.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Place the chicken, pineapple, peppers, and potatoes onto the baking sheet.
Drizzle with the oils, sprinkle with salt and pepper and brown sugar and toss to coat.
Evenly spread in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, then stir, and then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Squeeze with the lime juice and sprinkle with the coconut.
Serve with rice