This easy Orange Ginger Sugar Snap Peas Recipe is an amazing easy, quick and delicious side dish recipe the entire family will love. You only need a few minutes and a few ingredients like ginger, orange zest, and fresh mint to make this flavorful and vibrant side dish that will easily pair with any Asian themed meal you serve.
3 Cups Sugar Snap Peas
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed Orange Juice
1/8 teaspoon pepper
pinch sea salt
Zest from 1 Orange
1 Tablespoon chopped mint
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and heat until hot.
- Add the sugar snap peas to the hot pan and cook, stirring frequently, until the begin to crisp on the edges, about 3 minutes.
- Add in the grated ginger and orange juice and cook, stirring frequently, until the orange juice has been absorbed and the finger is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Garnish with the orange zest and the chopped mint.
- Serve immediately.
Make sure your ginger is grated or purred. Pieces that are too large can be “hot” for kids.
Keywords: Sugar Snap Peas Recipe, Side Dish Recipe,