Being a working mother is tough. It doesn’t matter if you work inside the home, outside the home, or if your job is just being at home with the kids – our days are busy and full every second. This resource guide will help you make the most of your time!
Being a mom is tough, right? It seems as time goes on, things only get more complicated, time consuming, and just all around harder! Gone are the days of the village – now you are expected to be SuperMom and do IT ALL – and all by yourself, with your makeup and hair perfect, and still have time for the gym. Well… I don’t know about you, but that certainly is NOT true for me!
Great Recipe Roundups:
Meals should be easy, delicious, and nourish your family. But most importantly, they should help the average working mother get dinner on the table with the least amount of fuss! Check out these recipe roundup for inspiration for the best weeknight dinner recipe you need in your meal plan:
Easy “Take and Make” Meals -For those nights when you need to eat dinner at the ballfields!
The Best Ground Meat Recipes – Tired of the same old thing? Try these easy recipes for ground beef, ground chicken and ground pork!
30 One Pan 30 Minute Recipes – Dinner can’t be easier than these one pan and 30 minute meals your family will love!
The Best Weeknight Crock Pot Recipes – For those nights when you need to just dump all the ingredients into the crock pot and go! No fuss, super easy, and delicious! Over 60 recipes for chicken, beef, pork, and more!
Resources for Busy Moms:
- Learn How to Meal Plan – seriously, meal planning is SO helpful to distressing that crazy dinner hour. Learn the key steps to making it work for you, plus use the cute free printables to help organize and control the process.
- Day Designer Planner is my favorite of all the planners out there – it has plenty of space for daily activities, plus spaces to track your meals, workouts, and all the notes and lists you need to make in a day. Plus it comes in cute covers! It’s not cheap, but its SO VALUABLE I don’t even care.
- Stitch Fix has become my life saver! Cute clothes at mall prices, plus a consultant picks out things that they know will look great on me and I get to try them all on at home. No more trying to corral kids at the mall or just throwing random things into my cart at Target. I am totally addicted to their clothes and my stylist has me down pat (I now keep more than I return!) If you want to chat about this or figure out how to make it work for you, go ahead and contact me! I could gush all day about it! AND they now have kids boxes, too, so you really never have to go to the mall again (unless you want to…)
- Essentials for Every Kitchen – Is your kitchen stocked with the essentials?
- How to Care for Cast Iron Skillets – Cast Iron is an invaluable kitchen tool! Learn how to make caring for it easy-peasy!
- How to Care for Wooden Utensils – Caring for your wooden spoons is simple! Learn how to care for wooden kitchen utensils and keep them looking nice and lasting a lifetime!
- Grove Collaborative is my new favorite subscription box. They automatically send you all natural and eco-friendly home cleaning products, and health and beauty supplies each month. I love that they send you an email before they ship, too, so you can go in and edit your order to get exactly what you need. Use this link to get $10 off when you sign up!