- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 ounces good quality whiskey
- 4 pieces thick cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 TBSP fresh sage, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Gently simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- NOTE: DO NOT BOIL!!! If you boil, the sugar will caramelize and you will get delicious tasting caramels. But you won't be able to chew it.
- Add in the sage.
- Immediately drizzle over steak and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 234mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 0gSugar: 51gProtein: 4g