This is the best zucchini bread recipe there is! Moist and flavorful, this zucchini bread with applesauce, cinnamon and walnuts is the only zucchini bread recipe you will ever need. Its grandma approved!
Easy Zucchini Bread Variations:
- Add in 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Replace the walnuts with pecans
- Add in
- Make zucchini bread muffins by placing the batter in muffin tips and cooking for 18-22 minutes
Quick Breads are great breakfasts, snacks, and desserts all in one! Try these other awesome quick bread recipes:
- Almond Poppy Seed Bread – This Almond Poppy Seed Bread has the perfect soft, light and crumby texture and loads of great almond flavor! Its a simple bread the whole family will enjoy.
- Snickerdoodle Banana Bread – This banana bread recipe is packed with snickerdoodle flavor! Its a real treat!
- Aloha Tropical Quick Bread – This quick bread is a tropical vacation in bread form! Studded with fruit and toasted coconut!
- Banana Brandy Bread – This Banana Brandy Bread is a fun “adult” version of banana bread – spiked with brandy, spiced, and moist with the addition of sour cream. Its a great boozy banana bread recipe to have in your repertoire!
- Earl Grey Banana Bread – This banana bread recipe is moist and flavorful, with subtle floral notes.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, with a much excess moisture squeezed out as you can
- 2 cups flour
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease two loaf pans and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, veggie oil, applesauce, and vanilla until frothy.
- Stir in the shredded zucchini.
- Add in the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder and walnuts.
- Mix until just combined.
- Pour into the two prepared loaf pans, evenly distributing the batter.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of each comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, and then remove the loaves from the pans and cool completely on a wire rack.
These loaves freeze well!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 191 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 23mg Sodium: 208mg Carbohydrates: 27g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g