Make dinner fun again with a family menu from around the world.
The only family cooking kits that teach families how to cook and how to enjoy exploring new foods from around the world together.
There is a world of food beyond chicken nuggets.
Teaching kids to love trying new foods can be tough. Remove the exhaustion and bribery from your dinner table and instead infuse the your evening meals with curiosity, fun, and quality family time.
These activities help your family to cook a meal from another country and explore a new culture's cuisine.
The kits teach your children valuable cooking skills, but also teaches your family how to enjoy trying new foods.
How does it work?
Pick from these recipe passports with a new one coming every month!
Each kit has been developed with an expert in that cuisine, and has been created to use simple ingredients that are readily available.
*No monthly subscription is required - purchase each passport kit when you are ready!
"My kids had a blast trying new foods and helping out in the kitchen!⠀We can't wait to try our next kit!" - Melissa
Why you need these kits:
- Explore the cuisine of the world
- Teach kids cooking skills
- Enjoy quality time as a family
- Eat more interesting, delicious foods!
- You can confidently eat at any restaurant, take any vacation, or visit any friends and know your kids will enjoy the meal.
Break free from a meal plan that is boring and bland.
Steer your kids to away from the path of picky eating.
Learn to enjoy your family mealtimes without resorting to bribery and pleading just to get through the meal.
You deserve better meals!
Inside each kit:
- 4 Recipe Guides with kid tested and approved recipes with process photos and steps broken down for kids of different ages.
- Shopping list to save time at the grocery store.
- 2 Culinary Skill Lessons to guide children in the kitchen as they develop safe skills and independence.
- Foodie Parent Tips on how engage your children in the meal, conversation starters, and more .
- Hands on activities to take learning even further.
Who are these kits for?
- Families with kids who want to add more variety to their meals
- Kids who are interested in learning how to cook
- Families who love to explore and are looking for adventures
- Homeschool families looking to add enrichment to unit studies
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to make these meals?
These meals are meant to be done quickly so you can enjoy them any time. Most meals are around 30 minutes (some are shorter, some are longer), but this kit isn't meant to keep you in the kitchen all day long!
What age of kids are these for?
Kids aged 5-12 will enjoy these kits, although kids older and younger can still participate, too! There are cooking steps for kids aged as young as 2 for most recipes, so even little siblings can find some way to participate.
I understand what its like to want more from your dinner.
As a mother of 3 young kids, dinner time always seems like when I am most exhausted.
I struggled to balance quick meals the kids would eat with the exciting and delicious food I wanted to eat.
I didn't want to be stuck in the land of bland and boring "kid food". I firmly believe that ALL food can be kid friendly - after all, kids all around the world eat the foods they are raised on.
That's why I created the Foodie Family Passport Kits, to help families explore new tastes, learn to love trying new things, and to create an evening meal that is filled with connection and engagement.
What families are saying:
"My family loved the Foodie Family Passport Kit! It was so fun learning about a new culture, especially one we did not know much about before. The food was delicious, too! My kids enjoyed being able to prepare the meals, and they gobbled everything up with enthusiasm. If you are looking for a fun way for your family to try new foods and learn about another country, this is the way to go!" - Kathleen
"The Foodie Family Passport is a really thoughtful way for families to explore new foods. Each kit is packed with information and helpful tips for parents to help guide their children through each dish and the meal. I really appreciated the timeline for cooking with notes on how long each recipe would take and what parts could be made ahead! The extra cultural content, tips for enhancing the dining experience, and teaching kids how to better discuss their food are the bonuses that put this kit over the top." - Jade
Purchase now for ONLY $15!