A cooking club for adventurous families.
The cuisine of the world on your family's plate.
Families need more quality time in the kitchen together. Foodie Family Passport Kits are the only family cooking kits that teach families how to cook and how to enjoy exploring new foods from around the world together.
Foodie Family Passport Kits are PDF ebooks that help your family to recreate a meal from another country of the world and explore a new culture's cuisine. Each kit teaches your children valuable cooking skills, but also teaches your family how to enjoy trying new foods.
How does it work?
*No monthly subscription is required - purchase each passport kits you are curious about when you are ready!
The Foodie Family Passport Kits are more than just a meal!
Explore the cuisine of the world
Learn Cooking Skills
Enjoy Quality Time as a Family
Expand your children's palates
Inside each kit:
- 4 Recipe Guides with kid tested and approved recipes with process photos and steps broken down for kids of different ages.
- Shopping list to save time at the grocery store.
- 2 Culinary Skill Lessons to guide children in the kitchen as they develop safe skills and independence.
- Foodie Parent Tips on how engage your children in the meal, conversation starters, and more .
- Hands on activities to take learning even further.
There is a world of food beyond chicken nuggets.
Teaching kids to love trying new foods can be tough. Remove the exhaustion and bribery from your dinner table and instead infuse the your evening meals with curiosity, fun, and quality family time.
Who are these kits for?
- Families with kids who want to add more variety to their meals
- Kids who are interested in learning how to cook
- Families who love to explore and are looking for adventures
- Homeschool families looking to add enrichment to unit studies
I understand what its like to want more from your dinner.
As a mother of 3 young kids, dinner time always seems like when I am most exhausted. I struggled to balance quick meals the kids would eat with the exciting and delicious food I wanted to eat.
I didn't want to be stuck in the land of bland and boring "kid food". I firmly believe that ALL food can be kid friendly - after all, kids all around the world eat the foods they are raised on.
That's why I created the Foodie Family Passport Kits, to help families explore new tastes, learn to love trying new things, and to create an evening meal that is filled with connection and engagement.
JOIN THE ADVENTURE!
RAISE KIDS WHO ARE ENGAGED, CULTURALLY AWARE EATERS.
What families are saying:
I want this!Buy the Malaysia Kit Buy the Brazil Kit