- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 0.5 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 TBSP caramel sauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2.5 cups butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 TBSP milk
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars and until smooth.
- Add in the egg and beat for 1 minute.
- Beat in the caramel and vanilla.
- Gradually add the dry ingredents until just combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir in the butterscotch chips.
- Evenly spread the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out mostly clean (the inside will still be a little gooey), and the top is golden brown.
- Transfer the dish to the top of a wire rack and allow to cool completely before cutting into bars and icing.
- Whisk the powdered sugar and the milk together until it forms the right consistency.
- Drizzle over the bars.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 419Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 0gSugar: 46gProtein: 3g