I know that the New Year has started and no one is interested in cookies and bars and fattening foods anymore. But guys, these bars deserve a ton of recognition, because they are that amazing.
Looking for other great bar desserts?
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz almond paste
- 2 cups sugar + extra for sprinkling on top
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
- Spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the top with sugar.
- Bake for 30-305 minutes, or until the top is just slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 439Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 136mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 1gSugar: 40gProtein: 5g