This easy apple cinnamon granola white chocolate bark is studded with crisp dried apples, apple cinnamon granola and chopped pecans. It makes a perfect fall treat that is ready with almost no work!
Thank you to Blissful Eats Granola for supplying the granola for this giveaway this post. And Thank You for supporting the brands that support me and allow me to continue to grow my blog. All opinions, recipe and photographs are my own.
Today was a weird one. On one hand, its in the high 90’s, the kiddos are splashing in the pool, and my garden is packed with produce. But on the other hand, I just got an email about First Grade Registration (FIRST GRADE?!), we have been looking at backpacks, and fall seems juuuuuust around the corner. I am sooo ready for fall, but also not wanting to give up summer just yet. I created this awesome dessert as a way to enjoy both – the ease that a summer dessert needs (plus no baking! Hooray!) but with all the apple-cinnamoney goodness you love about fall.
This apple cinnamon granola white chocolate bark is a fantastic treat when you are in the mood for something cozy and comforting without spending the time. This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make, and is ready to enjoy in about 30 minutes. Studded with crisp dried apples, apple-cinnamon granola, and chopped pecans sprinkled generously on a bed of white chocolate.
The Blissful Eats granola is one of my FAVORITES! I love that they are made with quality, organic ingredients with little extra added sugar. But my favorite part about them is the texture. They are crunchy and flavorful, but they don’t have giant clumps of hard granola rocks – they are perfectly sized pieces great for enjoying by the handful or topping them on yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, and more. I am so excited that I have an awesome prize package for one lucky winner – a package of Maple Nut Crunch Granola, a package of Apple Cinnamon Harvest Granola, and a package of Apple Cinnamon Grain Free 4-in-1 Baking Mix (You can use this to make muffins, quick bread, pancakes or waffles!)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Blissful Eats Apple Cinnamon Granola
- 1/3 cup dried cinnamon apple chips
- 1/3 cup rough chopped pecans
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the granola, apple chip pieces and chopped pecans in small bowls right at your work station - You are going to want to work fast when the chocolate is melted, so get everything ready now.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the white chocolate chips for 30 seconds.
- Stir with a rubber spatula and then continue heating and stirring in 10 second intervals.
- When the white chocolate is melted, pour onto the parchment paper and spread into an even thin-ish layer.
- Quickly sprinkle the granola, apple chips and pecans over the melted chocolate in even layers.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
If the chocolate firms up before you get all the toppings on, you can carefully remelt the chocolate in a 250F oven for just a few minutes, but WATCH IT! You just want the chocolate to get a little melty again. It won't take long!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 277 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 9mg Sodium: 39mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 26g Protein: 3g