This easy Hawaiian BBQ Grilled Chicken is a great chicken recipe for grilling in the summer! Just a few ingredients make a flavorful meal your family will love!
This awesome grilled chicken recipe is the perfect family friendly meal.
It's easy to make, a few simple (and one surprising) ingredient, but it tastes sooo good!
The chicken ends up being very moist and tasty. And I swear leftovers the next day were even better!
This recipe is great whether you are feeding three people or 23 people!
Love Hawaiian inspired recipes? Try these easy meals your family will love:
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ TBSP fresh ginger, chopped
- ¼ onion, sliced
- 4 TBSP melted butter
- 3 green onions, chopped
- In a large ziplock bag, mix together the brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and onion.
- Add the chicken and squish to mix.
- Allow the chicken to marinate (in the fridge) for 4 hours.
- Preheat your grill.
- Melt the butter and chop the green onions and throw both in the bottom of a pyrex container.
- Grill the chicken until done, and then place in the pyrex pan, turning to coat.
- Repeat with remaining meat, until all your chicken is swimming in the buttery/oniony goodness.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 405Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 127mgSodium: 1935mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 38g