- 1 lime, juice and zest, divided
- 1 1/2 TBSP olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless pork chops (or leftover shredded pork)
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- cooking spray
- 1 ear shucked corn (or 1 cup of frozen or canned corn)
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced nectarine
- 1 minced and seeded jalapeno
- 8 6″ corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- If you are grilling your pork, preheat the grill.
- Combine 2 tsp lime juice, 1 TBSP oil, 1/2 tsp salt, cumin, pepper, garlic and pork in a ziplock bag.
- Marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature. (If you are not grilling your pork and using leftovers, just sprinkle this over the pork as you reheat it (omitting oil).
- Grill 3 minutes on each side, or until done. Let stand 5 minutes and then slice into strips.
- Lightly coat the corn with cooking spray, and grill 6 minutes, or until lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Let corn stand 5 minutes and then cut the kernels off.
- Combine the corn with 2 tsp lime juice, remaining 1 1/2 tsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt, bell pepper, nectarine, lime zest and jalapeno.
- Toss and set aside.
- In a small bowl, toss together the cabbage and remaining 2 tsp lime juice.
- Top the tortillas with the pork, salsa, and cabbage.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 321Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 383mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 27g