This Bacon Dip Recipe is the ULTIMATE Game Day Food. Any party you take this to, you will be the talk of the town! This is the most addictive and easy party appetizer recipe that you can make - and it will disappear every time you take it! This creamy cheese dip is made with an entire pound of bacon, cheddar cheese, chopped pecans, chives, and greek yogurt and is perfect for dipping with chips and veggies.
How to serve bacon dip:
- Tortilla chips
- celery sticks
- carrot sticks
- sweet pepper slices
- thick slices of baguette bread
I usually serve this in a glass bowl, but you could be extra fancy and serve this in a bread bowl, too!
This bacon dip recipe can be made ahead of time, and stored in a glass air-tight container up to 3 days.
There’s nothing I love more than seeing you make my recipes! If you make this Bacon Dip Recipe, don’t forget to leave a comment below and rate the recipe!
And don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get all the extra tips, tricks and bonuses!
Want to save this for later? PIN THIS TO YOUR APPETIZER BOARD on Pinterest!
- 1 package bacon
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1-2 cups of mayo or plain greek yogurt, however much you need to hold it together
- Cook the bacon until just barely crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the pan, pat with paper towels and chop.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Serve with chips, crackers, pretzels, or even carrots and celery if you feel like it!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 504mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g