Love a good Sourdough Bread recipe? Try these gorgeous sourdough bread loaves:
- San Francisco Sourdough Loaf – This sourdough loaf is extra tangy and has great texture!
- Vermont Sourdough Loaf with Whole Wheat – Soft and chewy, with a lovey crust, this sourdough loaf is a treat!
- Soft Sourdough Sandwich Loaf – Perfect for sandwiches, this is a great beginner sourdough bread recipe!
- Toasted Wheat Germ Sourdough Loaf with Rosemary – Soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside, this beautiful sourdough loaf
Ready to take your sourdough bread to the next level? Try these tasty sourdough bread recipes:
- Strawberry, Almond and Camembert Sourdough – with a beautiful crust, chewy texture, and loads of flavor, this loaf is perfect!
- Earl Grey Sourdough with Apricots and Cranberries – this loaf has an excellent crumb and beautiful flavor! Its definitely a fun and unique sourdough bread recipe!
Obsessed with Sourdough? Fuel your obsession with these:
Roasted Garlic Sourdough
- 22 g sourdough starter, 100% hydration
- 31 g water
- 30 g flour
- 30 g whole wheat flour
- 500 g flour
- 390 g water, divided
- all of the above levain
- 12 g salt
Filling and Embellishment:
- 2 whole heads of garlic
- 3 TBSP olive oil, divided
- 2 TBSP fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 8 whole parsley or cilantro sprigs