You might not believe this, but sometimes even food bloggers get super lazy with their food. I mean, I want to eat delicious things, but I just don’t feel like cooking anything. Maybe its because its cold out. Maybe its because my kitchen is a seemingly never ending pile of dirty dishes. Or maybe its because the second I step foot into the kitchen my children instantly start screaming that they are so hungry they will die, they can’t stop fighting with each other and there are like 12 poops that happen in the time it takes me to cut up the raw chicken. Yes, I just talked about poop on my blog.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 10 ounce can red enchilada sauce
- 30 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes, with juice
- 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 ounce can of diced green chiles
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- chopped fresh cilantro
- diced avocado
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- tortilla strips/chips
- Dump all the ingredients into a crock pot and sir to combine,
- Cook on high 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and shreds easily.
- Remove the chicken and shred with two forks.
- Return the chicken to the soup, stir, and serve!
- Top with garnishes, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 435 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 54mg Sodium: 859mg Carbohydrates: 56g Fiber: 14g Sugar: 12g Protein: 34g