Need some lunch inspiration? Try these easy and flavorful ideas:
- Easy Greek Yogurt Curried Egg Salad – This curried egg salad is about to become your new favorite way to use leftover hard boiled eggs! Packed with healthy ingredients and amazing flavor, this takes your regular egg salad sandwich and kicks it up a notch!
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp apple cider
- 3 10" flour tortillas
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/4" thick slices
- 1 Fuji apple, cored and sliced into 1/4" thick slices
- 3 cups arugula
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- In a small bowl combine the dijon mustard and the apple cider.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/2 tsp of the mustard mixture and sprinkle 1/4 tsp pepper on top.
- Place the tortilla, mustard side up, on the skillet.
- Arrange 1/3 of the cheese slices over half the tortilla and cook for 1 minute, or just until the cheese starts to melt.
- Arrange 1/3 of the apple slices over the cheese.
- Top the apples with 1 cup of arugula.
- Carefully fold the tortilla in half and gently press with the spatula.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side, until the tortilla is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Cut the tortilla into 4 wedges.
- Repeat with the remaining 2 tortillas.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 772Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 1279mgCarbohydrates: 103gFiber: 7gSugar: 9gProtein: 27g