This healthy chicken cordon bleu recipe is an easy and delicious weeknight meal that is ready in 30 minutes! This family favorite baked chicken recipe is stuffed with prosciutto and mozzarella cheese, coated in breadcrumbs and baked to perfection.
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Mole Chicken Tacos - This slow cooker chocolate mole chicken tacos recipe is perfect weeknight recipe with tons of flavor but without a lot of work! Your whole family will love this easy weeknight meal featuring dark chocolate in a unique savory chocolate recipe!
- Panko Crusted Chicken Fingers with Creole Dipping Sauce - These Panko Crusted Baked Chicken Tenders are a crispy and a delicious weeknight meal. Served with an addictive Creole Dipping Sauce, these tenders will soon be your family’s new favorite!
- Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs - This easy grilled greek chicken recipe is perfect for busy weeknights! Just a few simple ingredients and 30 minutes and you have a meal your family will love!
This easy baked healthy chicken cordon bleu is a great weeknight meal - the moist and tender chicken is full of great flavor. Serve with Italian Roasted Whole Carrots for a complete meal.
There’s nothing I love more than seeing you make my recipes! If you make this Healthy Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe, don’t forget to leave a comment below and rate the recipe!
And don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get all the extra tips, tricks and bonuses!
- ¼ cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 5 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 TBSP parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small microwave bowl, heat the broth for 15 seconds in the microwave.
- Stir the butter and garlic into the warmed broth.
- In a medium bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan and paprika.
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap and pound each to a ¼″ thickness using a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Top each piece of chicken with 1 slice of prosciutto and 1 TBSP mozzarella.
- Roll up each piece of chicken jelly roll fashion (I found it helpful to secure it with a toothpick).
- Dip each rolled chicken into the broth mixture and then dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Place rolls, seam side down, into a baking dish coating with cooking spray.
- Pour the remaining broth mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 28 minutes or until the juices run clear and the tops are golden.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 1239mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 21g