Oh, Hey! If you came here looking for a quick, easy, budget friendly and delicious weeknight meal the kids will actually eat, you have come to the right place, my friend!!
Because who doesn’t love when making dinner takes literally 10 minutes of prep work, and has only 5 real food ingredients? Everyone, that’s who.
Sometimes those few moments you are trying to make dinner are the hardest part of the whole dang day. Everyone is tired, the kiddos are getting hungry (and whiny), and all you want is to sit down and unwind.
Its really easy for temper tantrums to flare and for everyone to end up feeling overwhelmed and super grumpy. Especially if you are trying to pay attention to what you are doing in the kitchen – things never go smoothly, and then of course no one ends up eating dinner. Ugh, that’s so frustrating!!
That’s why having a recipe that can be prepared quickly and still end up delicious is so important! Seriously, make things easy on yourself. You deserve it!
This amazing chicken is utterly perfect for whether you need a weeknight meal or when you have guests over for a dinner party. You probably already have all the ingredients you need, and you can get this on the table in about 20 minutes! We have this in regular rotation on our meal plan, and I know you will love it just as much!
After you prepare it a time or two, you can totally make this by feel alone. This seriously cuts down on the stress of making dinner when you can prep it without needing to “think” about it. And, you can even have little ones help you prepare things. You can also change up the different herbs you use to give it a different flavor, which leaves endless possibilities for this chicken, and lets you sneak this super easy dinner into your meal rotation more often.
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated real parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tsp Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs (or plain bread crumbs with a little dried parsley, rosemary and thyme leaf thrown in there).
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo and parmesan.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and top evenly with the greek yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle the seasoned bread crumbs on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 299 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 109mg Sodium: 316mg Carbohydrates: 12g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 44g