- Pork Tacos with Nectarine Salsa
- Flank Steak Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
There’s nothing I love more than seeing you make my recipes! If you make this Grilled Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa recipe for dinner, don’t forget to leave a comment below and rate the recipe!
And don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get all the extra tips, tricks and bonuses!
Want to save this for later? PIN THIS TO DINNER BOARD on Pinterest!
- 1 c Pineappple, chopped
- 8 halves dried apricot halves, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp lime zest
- 2tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 16 ounces lean boneless pork chop, trimmed (4 pieces)
- cooking spray
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine salt and next three ingredients.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops, let stand 10 minutes.
- Prepare grill (or grill pan).
- Grill pork 6-7 minutes per side, or until pork is no longer pink.
- Serve with 1/3 cup salsa for each chop.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 275 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 85mg Sodium: 244mg Carbohydrates: 4g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 31g