Check out 9 Healthy and Filling Summer Dinner Salads, including:
Chipotle-Mango BBQ Chicken Salad - Spicy and sweet, this dinner salad is packed with flavor!
- Grilled Asian Flank Steak and Mango Salad - This quick salad recipe is loaded with fresh and vibrant flavor!
- Grilled Chicken, Corn and Blueberry Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette - This Summer Dinner Salad with Grilled Chicken, Corn, Blueberry and Lemon Vinaigrette is the perfect weeknight meal for a hot summer evening!
- Southwest Steak Salad - This salad is perfect if you are craving tacos but need something healthier.
- Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing - This Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing is a great summer time dinner salad – filled with the colors, textures, and flavors that you crave in a simple and easy dinner!
- Summer Kale Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette - This easy salad is quick to pull together but totally satisfying!
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups romaine lettuce or other crispy greens
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups ripe strawberries, washed and quartered
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP white vinegar
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 tsp poppy seds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by cooking the bacon until crisp. Remove to a plate lined with a paper towel and allow to cool.
- When cool, crumble.
- Mix the dressing by whisking together the greek yogurt, mayonnaise, white vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds and salt and pepper.
- To serve, combine the spinach and lettuce and divide between two big plates.
- Top each plate with equal portions of the bacon, strawberries, avocados, and sliced almonds.
- Drizzle on the dressing and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 462Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 720mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 9gSugar: 9gProtein: 17g