This Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing is a great summer time dinner salad – filled with the colors, textures, and flavors that you crave in a simple and easy dinner!
The crunch of the veggies, the creaminess of the peanut dressing, and the smoothness of the chicken all combine together to make a lovely salad that is exactly what you need on a hot summer evening.
Plus, the rainbow of colors makes it one gorgeous plate!
Its super yummy! I love thai food because there are always so many wonderful flavors just crammed together.
And this salad is no exception – its definitely got flavor coming full force at you.
This Thai Kale Chicken Salad is great for families – it satisfies your desire for texture and flavor while filling you up, but it isn’t so crazy that the kids won’t enjoy it as well. If you want it spicier you can add some sriracha or red pepper flakes on top.
Food tastes better when its shared! If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment and rate below! Love and links are always appreciated! If you’d like to share this post, please link to this post directly for the recipe, please do not copy and paste or screenshot. Thanks so much for supporting me! xoxo
Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing
This Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing is a great summer time dinner salad - filled with the colors, textures, and flavors that you crave in a simple and easy dinner!
- 2.5 TBSP creamy peanut butter
- 2 TSP + 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp grated garlic
- 3 TBSP chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 head kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced in half
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a container with a lid and shake, shake, shake, until well combined.
- Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes for flavors to come together.
- Store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Arrange ingredients for the salad on a plate, top with dressing and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 325Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 324mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 6gSugar: 11gProtein: 16g
(Adapted from Edible Perspective)
Friday 21st of March 2014
Sounds delicious! I love kale salad. And peanut dressing? I could put that on styrofoam and be happy!
Monday 17th of March 2014
Your salad is a tempting mix of colorful vegetables and a flavor-packed dressing, a tempting meal for any season. Maybe a lime wedge on the side for a final flavor pop... not that it needs anything more. Yum.