I decided instead of my tried and true banana bread recipe I would try something new.
I found this recipe over at Smitten Kitchen, substituted the bourbon for brandy (hey, its what I had) and added 1/4 cup of sour cream. Anyway, apparently I forgot to take a picture of the bread when it came out of the oven….but you’ve all seen banana bread before, so you know what to expect, right?
This was a nice flavor change, a little more late fall/early winter type of banana bread. You can also swap out the brandy for bourbon and make a boozy bourbon banana bread instead!
Quick Breads are great breakfasts, snacks, and desserts all in one! Try these other awesome quick bread recipes:
- Almond Poppy Seed Bread – This Almond Poppy Seed Bread has the perfect soft, light and crumby texture and loads of great almond flavor! Its a simple bread the whole family will enjoy.
- Snickerdoodle Banana Bread – This banana bread recipe is packed with snickerdoodle flavor! Its a real treat!
- Aloha Tropical Quick Bread – This quick bread is a tropical vacation in bread form! Studded with fruit and toasted coconut!
- Best Zucchini Bread – This is the best zucchini bread recipe there is! Moist and flavorful, this zucchini bread with applesauce, cinnamon and walnuts is the only zucchini bread recipe you will ever need. Its grandma approved!
- Earl Grey Banana Bread – This banana bread recipe is moist and flavorful, with subtle floral notes.
There’s nothing I love more than seeing you make my recipes! If you make this Brandy Banana Bread Recipe for dinner, don’t forget to leave a comment below and rate the recipe!
And don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to get all the extra tips, tricks and bonuses!
Want to save this for later? PIN THIS TO DINNER BOARD on Pinterest!