I’m so sorry for what I am about to do to you.
Do you remember the movie “THE RING”? In the movie, the only way to escape the evil girl was to share the video of her with someone else, thereby “infecting” someone else.
These biscuits are totally like that evil girl. OK, so they aren’t creepy and they won’t you, BUT these gorgeously easy cheddar biscuits will totally take over your life.
The fact that they only take a few simple ingredients and about 10 minutes to bake makes them deadly and dangerously addictive. OK, totally joking on the deadly part. Unless you try to eat all of them by yourself – don’t go there, even if you want to! But they are seriously the best cheese biscuit recipe ever.
What can you serve these cheddar drop biscuits with?
These soft, cheesy biscuits are the perfect side to Chili, soups, Herbed Steak Sheet Pan, or pretty much anything. Make a big batch (I often make 2 or 3) and share them with your friends. I’m super serious – sharing these biscuits is the only way to survive their addictiveness.
These cheese drop biscuits are an easy and quick recipe to serve along with anything! Your family will crave them!
- 1 1/4 cup baking mix
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 TBSP dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the baking mix, water, and cheddar cheese until well combined.
- Drop by spoonful onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, in a small bowl mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley.
- As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, brush the melted butter mixture over the top.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute before removing from the baking sheet.
- Serve warm (although they are great any time!)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 883mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 16g
Monday 29th of August 2022
What is your favorite biscuit mix? What substitutions would one use if they didn’t have a biscuit mix on hand? Flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt…other important baking ingredients…?
Thursday 15th of September 2022
I like the Kodiak Cakes brand all purpose baking mixes when I need one pre-made. If will work on adding regular ingredients needed without a baking mix for this recipe.
Friday 2nd of March 2018
These are the most easiest biscuits I've ever made. Mind you these are the very first biscuits I've ever made in my life!! They are so soft, it's incredible!!! They're a hit with my family!!! Thank you so much for this recipe!
Saturday 3rd of March 2018
So glad you loved them, Dolores!!