I'm so sorry for what I am about to do to you.
Do you remember the movie "THE RING"? In the movie, the only way to escape the evil girl was to share the video of her with someone else, thereby "infecting" someone else.
These biscuits are totally like that evil girl. OK, so they aren't creepy and they won't you, BUT these gorgeously easy cheddar biscuits will totally take over your life.
The fact that they only take a few simple ingredients and about 10 minutes to bake makes them deadly and dangerously addictive. OK, totally joking on the deadly part. Unless you try to eat all of them by yourself - don't go there, even if you want to! But they are seriously the best cheese biscuit recipe ever.
What can you serve these cheddar drop biscuits with?
These soft, cheesy biscuits are the perfect side to Chili, soups, Herbed Steak Sheet Pan, or pretty much anything. Make a big batch (I often make 2 or 3) and share them with your friends. I'm super serious - sharing these biscuits is the only way to survive their addictiveness.
- 1 ¼ cup baking mix
- ½ cup water or milk
- ¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 TBSP dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the baking mix, water, and cheddar cheese until well combined.
- Drop by spoonful onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, in a small bowl mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley.
- As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, brush the melted butter mixture over the top.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute before removing from the baking sheet.
- Serve warm (although they are great any time!)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 883mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 16g