These easy grilled pork chops are topped with an easy fruit salsa that is colorful and delicious! It will quickly become a summer family favorite meal!
Love Pork Chops? Try these easy weeknight pork chop recipes:
- Pork Chops Apple Kholrabi Slaw - These easy pork chops are paired with a vibrant and crispy slaw that is the perfect accompaniment.
- Cocoa Spiced Pork Chops with Berry Compote - These easy pork chops are rubbed with a cocoa and spice mixture that gives them a lovely depth of flavor that the whole family will enjoy. Served with an easy berry compote that that turns these easy weeknight pork chop recipe into a special meal.
- Grilled Pork chops with Cherry Couscous - These grilled pork chops is simple but tasty! The couscous is the real star of the show in this easy weeknight meal.
- Braised Pork Chops with Cherry Sauce - These easy braised pork chops are a perfect 30 minute recipe. Served with an easy balsamic cherry pan sauce made with leeks and rosemary . Special enough for a Sunday dinner but easy enough for a quick weeknight!
- Pork Chops with Apple Cranberry Sauce - This Pan Fried Pork Chop Recipe with Apple Cranberry Sauce is an easy family friendly weeknight meal with simple ingredients but tons of flavor.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 lime, zested
- juice from half a lime (save the other half)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange, segmented
- 1 ½ cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- juice from ½ a lime
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill over high heat.
- In a large ziplock bag, combine the ingredients for the marinade and the pork chops.
- Squish it together so the chops are well covered and place the bag in the fridge while you prepare the salsa.
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients for the salsa and stir together.
- Grill the pork chops, turning once, for 3-4 minutes per side, or until they are done.
- Transfer to a platter and top with salsa.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 570Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 315mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 3gSugar: 29gProtein: 42g