These easy grilled pork chops are topped with an easy fruit salsa that is colorful and delicious! It will quickly become a summer family favorite meal!
Love Pork Chops? Try these easy weeknight pork chop recipes:
- Pork Chops Apple Kholrabi Slaw – These easy pork chops are paired with a vibrant and crispy slaw that is the perfect accompaniment.
- Cocoa Spiced Pork Chops with Berry Compote – These easy pork chops are rubbed with a cocoa and spice mixture that gives them a lovely depth of flavor that the whole family will enjoy. Served with an easy berry compote that that turns these easy weeknight pork chop recipe into a special meal.
- Smothered Pork Chops with Mashed Cheddar Buttercup Squash – These braised pork chops are smothered in a tomato and mushroom sauce and paired with cheesy mahed buttercup squash for a hearty and flavorful fall meal.
- Grilled Pork chops with Cherry Couscous – These grilled pork chops is simple but tasty! The couscous is the real star of the show in this easy weeknight meal.
- Braised Pork Chops with Cherry Sauce – These easy braised pork chops are a perfect 30 minute recipe. Served with an easy balsamic cherry pan sauce made with leeks and rosemary . Special enough for a Sunday dinner but easy enough for a quick weeknight!
- Pork Chops with Apple Cranberry Sauce – This Pan Fried Pork Chop Recipe with Apple Cranberry Sauce is an easy family friendly weeknight meal with simple ingredients but tons of flavor.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 lime, zested
- juice from half a lime (save the other half)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange, segmented
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill over high heat.
- In a large ziplock bag, combine the ingredients for the marinade and the pork chops.
- Squish it together so the chops are well covered and place the bag in the fridge while you prepare the salsa.
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients for the salsa and stir together.
- Grill the pork chops, turning once, for 3-4 minutes per side, or until they are done.
- Transfer to a platter and top with salsa.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 570 Total Fat: 28g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 18g Cholesterol: 132mg Sodium: 315mg Carbohydrates: 38g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 29g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 42g