I’ve learned a secret to making the perfect focaccia, and its so easy its ridiculous! The secret? Make it in a cast iron skillet!! No, really! Not only does using a skillet help you to get a perfectly round and even circle, but it also helps to create a beautifully crispy crust! I might never make focaccia any other way — time after time this recipe just turns out so perfectly! And whats makes it best, is that it is ready to eat in an hour!
Need some easy bread ideas to serve with dinner? Try these:
- Cheddar Cornbread with Pepitas – Crumby and moist, with a great cheddar cheese flavor and crunch from pepitas, this cornbread recipe is perfect for fall!
- Whole Wheat Tortillas – Soft and flavorful, these easy tortillas are the perfect addition to taco night!
- Sourdough Naan – This sourdough naan recipe is so easy its foolproof! Delicious and flavorful naan is right around the corner with this great recipe!
- Lemon Thyme Cornbread – This easy savory cornbread with lemon and thyme is a quick but delicious quick bread recipe that will pair equally well with any main entree or with a slab of butter and a drizzle of honey for an afternoon snack.
- Easy Cheddar Beer Bread – This easy homemade cheddar beer bread is a great quick bread recipe to serve with stews, chili, and more! Hearty and flavorful, this beer bread recipe has many variations.
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 TBSP melted butter
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 TBSP grated parmesan cheese