Crunchy and spicy with a slight tang, this sourdough biscotti recipe is a great way to use your sourdough discard in a fun dessert recipe!
Love Sourdough? Check out over 60 great sourdough recipes, including other fun dessert sourdough recipes:
- Sourdough Coffee Cake with Blueberries - This sourdough coffee cake recipe is an easy way to use sourdough discard, and a great way to have breakfast! The subtle sourdough flavor and juicy blueberries combine well in this tender and moist cake.
- Sourdough Beignets - These pillows of doughs have a slight sourdough tang that works perfect here, and the texture is awesome. Pillowy and soft, with a slight chew.
- Sourdough Kolaches - these yeasted thumbprint cookie with pumpkin butter and topped with a streusel are a fun sourdough dessert recipe to make
- White Chocolate Cranberry Sourdough Blondies - This starbucks copycat recipe is a fun winter bar recipe to make with your sourdough starter.
- Sourdough Kitchen Sink Cookies -
- Sourdough Chocolate Cake - This decadent and rich sourdough cake recipe is a showstopping dessert!
- Mega Chocolate Sourdough Brownies - These sourdough brownies are ultra fudgey, and rich. They are easy and quick to make, so you can enjoy them whenever you have sourdough discard to use. A great recipe to use your sourdough starter!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g