So when does school start again?
Check out 9 Healthy and Filling Summer Dinner Salads, including:
Chipotle-Mango BBQ Chicken Salad – Spicy and sweet, this dinner salad is packed with flavor!
- Grilled Asian Flank Steak and Mango Salad – This quick salad recipe is loaded with fresh and vibrant flavor!
- Grilled Chicken, Corn and Blueberry Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette – This Summer Dinner Salad with Grilled Chicken, Corn, Blueberry and Lemon Vinaigrette is the perfect weeknight meal for a hot summer evening!
- Strawberry, Avocado and Bacon Salad with Creamy Dressing – This salad is perfect for summer and fresh produce!
- Southwest Steak Salad – This salad is perfect if you are craving tacos but need something healthier.
- Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing – This Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing is a great summer time dinner salad – filled with the colors, textures, and flavors that you crave in a simple and easy dinner!
This easy no-cook dinner salad is packed with fun toppings and great flavors! It will keep you full and satisfied.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- salt and pepper
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 2 bunches baby kale
- 2 ears sweet corn, shucked and kernels cut from the cob
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz chèvre, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- Pulse a few times, until all is smooth and combined.
- Divide the kale between two salad plates.
- Top with corn, blueberries, tomatoes, chèvre, and almonds.
- Drizzle the dressing on top.
Keywords: Dinner Salad, Summer Recipe