This easy summer kale salad is topped with all the best summer produce and a homemade blueberry balsamic vinaigrette dressing. A simple and quick dinner salad that is satisfying and delicious.
So when does school start again?
How to make summer kale salad
This dinner salad is really simple to make! For the full set of directions, please make sure to scroll down to the recipe card below, but here is a brief overview:
- Make the vinaigrette by combining the ingredients into a food processor. Pulse a few times until it is smooth and combined. Place in the fridge to chill while you assemble the rest of the salad.
- Prepare all the produce – wash and dry everything. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Divide the kale between two plates.
- Top with corn, blueberries, tomatoes, chèvre cheese and sliced almonds.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on top.
This salad is also awesome to use with fresh summer corn from the cob! Try to microwave corn on the cob to make it easier and quicker.
Check out 9 Healthy and Filling Summer Dinner Salads, including:
- Grilled Asian Flank Steak and Mango Salad – This quick salad recipe is loaded with fresh and vibrant flavor!
- Grilled Chicken, Corn and Blueberry Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette – This Summer Dinner Salad with Grilled Chicken, Corn, Blueberry and Lemon Vinaigrette is the perfect weeknight meal for a hot summer evening!
- Strawberry, Avocado and Bacon Salad with Creamy Dressing – This salad is perfect for summer and fresh produce!
- Southwest Steak Salad – This salad is perfect if you are craving tacos but need something healthier.
- Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing – This Thai Kale Salad with Chicken and Peanut Dressing is a great summer time dinner salad – filled with the colors, textures, and flavors that you crave in a simple and easy dinner!
Food tastes better when its shared with the ones you love!
Your shares are how this site grows and I so appreciate it! Do you know someone who would love this recipe? I would love if you shared this on social media!
There’s nothing I love more than seeing you make my recipes! If you enjoy this recipe, please do me a favor and give it a star rating! Thank you!
Subscribe to my email list to get all the extra tips, tricks and bonuses!
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- salt and pepper
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- 2 bunches baby kale
- 2 ears sweet corn, shucked and kernels cut from the cob
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz chèvre, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- Pulse a few times, until all is smooth and combined.
- Divide the kale between two salad plates.
- Top with corn, blueberries, tomatoes, chèvre, and almonds.
- Drizzle the dressing on top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 360Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 294mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 5gSugar: 16gProtein: 10g