Is your family a fan of macaroni and cheese? Try these family friendly Mac recipes!
- Chicken and Broccoli Mac & Cheese with Bacon – THis skillet recipe is cheesy and creamy but still healthy. Studded with fresh broccoli, tender bites of chicken and bacon pieces, your family will be a fan of this!
- One pot Stovetop Mac & Cheese – Forget the box! This easy and cheesy macaroni and cheese recipe is easy to make and so delicious!
- BBQ Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese – Pure comfort food! Top cheesy and creamy homemade macaroni and cheese with perfect oven roasted pulled pork and barbeque sauce for a family favorite meal!
- Best Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese – This best baked macaroni and cheese recipe is the ultimate comfort food – perfectly creamy and cheesy, and reheats well!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 boxes of Annie's Homegrown Organic Shells and Cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 728 Total Fat: 35g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 139mg Sodium: 1307mg Carbohydrates: 51g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 6g Protein: 51g