We have had lots of opportunity for cuddling on the couch, reading, and coloring. We also pulled a giant box out of storage and have been having a really fun time playing hide and seek with the box! Sometimes you need to remember that the simple things are the best in life, and what is better than crayons and a big empty box?
- Linguini Noodles
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Broccoli, chopped
- ½ red pepper, diced
- Carrots, julienned
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- Juice of 1 lime, cut in half
- 3 TBSP brown sugar
- 3 TBSP rice vinegar
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 3 TBSP peanut butter
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, lime juice, brown sugar, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, and peanut butter. Mix until smooth and set aside.
- Cook the linguini noodles according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken pieces 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into the same skillet, and cook. (you an either cook them as a hard fried egg and then cut into pieces or scramble them and cook that way). Remove and set aside.
- Place the sesame oil into the pan, along with the broccoli, red pepper, carrots, garlic, and ginger.
- Sautee until the vegetables are tender, but still firm.
- Add the cooked noodles, sauce, chicken, and egg back to the pan.
- Stir until well coated, evenly distributed, and heated through.
- Distribute into 4 bowls, sprinkle evenly with peanuts and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 610mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 4gSugar: 11gProtein: 15g
Looking for other awesome 30 minute meals? Check these out: