- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large honey crisp apple
- 1 medium red onion
- 5 slices applewood smoked bacon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 TBSP Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato into bite sized pieces.
- Core and chop the apple into large bite sized pieces (you can peel it if you want to, but you don’t have to).
- Slice the red onion into medium sized wedges.
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place all the ingredients on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, ginger, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and jamaican jerk seasoning (affiliate link).
- Drizzle the seasoning sauce over the items on the baking sheet and toss to coat well.
- Spread the pieces into an even single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Serving Size:1 Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 111mg Sodium: 466mg Carbohydrates: 18g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 9g Protein: 41g
Love Sheet Pan Meals? Add these to your meal plan!