One pan – so no mess, no trying to make 3 dishes at the same time, and its fairly brainless because you really don’t have to expend that much mental energy when all you are doing is chopping thing into bite sized pieces. It’s a complete meal, all on one pan, and in about 30 minutes.
Other great sheet pan meals you try to try this fall include Sheet Pan Herb Roasted Steak, Cranberry Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken with Brussels Sprouts, Classic Roast Beef Sheet Pan, and Sheet Pan Bratwurst Bake.
How to make this sheet pan meal
This is such an easy meal to make, you can have it cooking in no time! Its great for busy nights where you don’t need to spend a bunch of mental energy on what you are doing.
Make sure you scroll down to the recipe card below for the full set of directions, but here is a brief overview of how to make this:
- Preheat the oven.
- While the oven is preheating, chop up all the ingredients into bite sized pieces, and place them all on a large rimmed baking sheet .
- In a small bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Drizzle the marinade over the ingredients on the baking pan and toss to coat everything evenly.
- Spread the ingredients out into a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Food tastes better when its shared! If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment and rate below!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large honey crisp apple
- 1 medium red onion
- 5 slices applewood smoked bacon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TBSP Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 TBSP Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato into bite sized pieces.
- Core and chop the apple into large bite sized pieces (you can peel it if you want to, but you don’t have to).
- Slice the red onion into medium sized wedges.
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Chop the bacon into 1" pieces.
- Place all the ingredients on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, ginger, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and jamaican jerk seasoning (affiliate link).
- Drizzle the seasoning sauce over the items on the baking sheet and toss to coat well.
- Spread the pieces into an even single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Leftovers can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 466mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 41g