These easy and family friendly slow cooker recipes are exactly what your busy weeknight need! Easy “dump and go” recipes with easy ingredients, tons of flavor, and exactly what you need in an easy dinner!
Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
Aren’t slow cooker meals the best invention ever?! I love how super useful they are for making dinner so easy!
*This post contains affiliate links.*
What I don’t like about them is that sometimes recipes for them are so labor intensive it doesn’t really seem to help at all, and really isn’t worth it. Have you ever made a slow cooker lasagna? I was under the impression that it would be so super awesome, but I think it took me just as long as normal – except at 6am. UGH.
To me, a crock pot meal are for those nights when you have NO time to make a meal, but you still need to eat something (and something that doesn’t come out of a drive-thru lane).
If you are in the market for a new crock pot, my favorite is this 6 quart Crock Pot – and yes, I have the red one! Its not super fancy, but I love it in its simplicity. All you really need are high, low, and off. This does come with an extra warm feature, which is nice. It also has a locking lid, which is totally necessary if you plan on traveling to potlucks and parties with your slow cooker And this particular model also comes with a mini-dip warmer, too! I love that the stone basin and the lid can both go in the dishwasher. I highly recommend this one if you are shopping for a new one!
Ok, so on to the recipes! Below you will find over 60 awesome recipes that take almost no work at all – these are for the days when all you have time to do is dump stuff in the slow cooker and ignore it until its time to dump it on a plate – or dump, heat, and eat.
No fussiness, no funky ingredients. Just pure EASY deliciousness the whole family can enjoy!
You are going to want to save this and share it with all your friends!
Need more recipe inspiration? Try these other roundups:
- 30 Meals in 30 Minutes – These easy dinner recipes for families are perfect for busy weeknights! Over 30 weeknight one pan and 30 minute recipes your family will love!
- Best Ground Meat Recipes – These weeknight and kid-friendly recipes feature ground beef, ground pork, ground chicken and ground lamb so you will always hav a great idea of what to do for dinner!
- Cast Iron Skillet Recipes – These easy one pan recipes are perfect for your cast iron skillet! Perfect for busy families who crave flavor and ease, these dinners deliver!
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
These easy crock pot chicken recipes are perfect easy family dinners! From stews and soups to thighs and shredded meat, this list has something for everyone to love!
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili from Making Life Sweet
- Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Soup by Jennifer Meyering
- Slow Cooker Chicken Lentil Soup by Show Me The Yummy
- Crock Pot Chicken and Rice Soup by A Dash of MegNut
- Crock Pot Chicken Stew by Salt and Lavender
- Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Subs from 30 Something Supermom
- Salsa Chicken with Hidden Cauliflower by Make the Best of Everything
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Black Beans by Living Sweet Moments
- Fiesta Chicken and Rice Bowls by Kylee Cooks
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken by Platings and Pairings
- Crock Pot Chicken Corn Chowder by The Gingered Whisk
- Crock Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole by Mostly Homemade Mom
- Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore by Joy Filled Eats
- Whole Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon Pepper by Make it with Missy
- Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup by The Gingered Whisk
- Crock Pot Mediterranean Chicken by Joy Filled Eats
- Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken by Served from Scratch
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Mole Chicken Tacos by The Gingered Whisk
- Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches by Two Sisters Kitchens
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marrakesh by Flavor Mosaic
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken by Family Food on the Table
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Ramen by The Gingered Whisk
- Crock Pot Chicken Chili with Rice by In the Kitchen with Jenny
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken (a different way) by What the Fork Food Blog
- Slow Cooker Asian Chicken by Avocado Pesto
- Slow Cooker Chili by A Mindful Mom
- Lemon and Herb Chicken with Asparagus by Baking Queen 74
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken by Thrifty Jinxy
- Crock Pot Honey Mustard Pulled Chicken by Served from Scratch
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast by Innocent Delight
- Butternut Squash Chicken Quinoa Stew by Leelalicious
Slow Cooker Beef Recipes
These easy crock pot beef recipes will have your family begging for more! Easy family dinner recipes that you can just “dump and go” for ultra busy nights!
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef by Fox Valley Foodie
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Meat Sauce by Nutmeg Nanny
- Slow Cooker Shredded Cuban Beef Bowl by The Gingered Whisk
- Slow Cooker Asian Beef by Foodie with Family
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Lamb by The Purple Ladle
- Balsamic Roast Beef Recipe by Add A Pinch
- Slow Cooker Cuban Shredded Beef by Fox Valley Foodie
- Crock Pot Beef Stew by Iowa Girl Eats
- Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli Take Out-Fake Out by Table for Two Blog
- Crock Pot Shredded Beef Barbacoa Tacos by Three Olives Branch
- Slow Cooker Bison and Chocolate Chili by The Gingered Whisk
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast by The Love Nerds
- Crock Pot Maid Rites by Ally’s Sweet and Savory Food
- Slow Cooker Korean Beef by Damn Delicious
- Crock Pot Brown Sugar & Roasted Garlic Pulled Pot Roast Sandwiches by How Sweet Eats
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef by The Gingered Whisk
Crock Pot Pork Recipes
These family friendly slow cooker pork recipes are perfectly delicious and have no funky ingredients. Make your weeknight dinner easy with these fabulous meals.
- Slow Cooker Carnitas by Show Me The Yummy
- Slow Cooker Pork Posole by The Gingered Whisk
- Salsa Verde with Shredded Pork by Savory Tooth
- Crock Pot Babrbeque Ribs by The Rising Spoon
- Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin with Apples by Go Eat and Repeat
- Crock Pot Spicy Shredded Pork Loin by The Gingered Whisk
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili by Nutmeg Nanny
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Pork Tacos by Family Food on the Table
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork by The Gingered Whisk
- Slow Cooker Harvest Pork Roast Dinner by Homemade Food Junkie
- Slow Cooker Turmeric Thai Pork Ribs with Pineapple Slaw by The Gingered Whisk
- Crock Pot Green Tea Kahula Pork by Food Done Light
- Crock Pot Ham and White Bean Soup by 4 Sons R Us
- Crock Pot Pork Ramen by The Gingered Whisk
- Sweet Mustard Crock Pot Pulled Pork by In the Kitchen with Jenny
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Recipes
These easy family friendly vegetarian meals are perfectly budget friendly for your Meatless Monday Meals.
- Mediterranean Eggplant by Everyday Eileen
- Slow Cooker Raja Masala Bowl by Framed Recipes
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato Chili by Joy in Every Season
- Crock Pot Tomato Basil Soup with Cheese Tortellini by The Gingered Whisk
- Simple Crock Pot Quinoa Curry by Simple Seasonal
- Slow Cooker Marinara by Sidewalk Shoes
- Vegetarian Crock Pot Chili with Buhlgar Wheat by Thrifty Jinx
- Crock Pot Minestrone by How Sweet Eats
- Crock Pot Spaghetti Squash Thai Noodle Bowl by The Skinny Fork
- Crock Pot Vegetable Soup by Pocket Change Gourmet
Other great resources you need to check out:
Thursday 19th of January 2017
These are fabulous recipes! I thank you so much for including one of mine! I can't wait to start slow-cooking tomorrow! Now , the difficult decision is which one to start with?? I have to share so others can start making these too!
Good Food Reads | 12.7.16 | With Two Spoons
Wednesday 7th of December 2016
[…] finally, Weeknight Crockpot Meals from The Gingered Whisk, because I don’t know about you, but sometimes, you just don’t […]
Jennifer @ Show Me the Yummy
Friday 11th of November 2016
Holy yum I want these all! My slow cooker is my all time favorite tool :)
A Mind Full Mom
Friday 11th of November 2016
Thanks for including my Chicken Chili! And what a great round-up!
Friday 11th of November 2016
Thank you for including our Pork Harvest dinner. What a great collection of recipes!