Simple Black Bean Brownies -
Be brave and try them, you wont be disappointed! Just don't eat the whole pan by yourself, ok?
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained 2 eggs ½ cup dark cocoa powder ¾ cup sugar ½ tsp oil 1 TBSP milk 1 tsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp baking powder ½ tsp baking soda ½ tsp freshly ground coffee 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp oil
- 1 TBSP milk
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp freshly ground coffee
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8x8 square baking pan.
- Using a food processor, blend together all the ingredients (except chocolate chips) together until smooth.
- Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evelyn on the top.
- Bake 30-32 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and Enjoying!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 223mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 4gSugar: 21gProtein: 5g
(recipe from Skinny Taste)