Simple Black Bean Brownies –
Be brave and try them, you wont be disappointed! Just don’t eat the whole pan by yourself, ok?
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained 2 eggs 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder 3/4 cup sugar 1/2 tsp oil 1 TBSP milk 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp freshly ground coffee 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 TBSP milk
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground coffee
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8x8 square baking pan.
- Using a food processor, blend together all the ingredients (except chocolate chips) together until smooth.
- Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evelyn on the top.
- Bake 30-32 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and Enjoying!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 31mg Sodium: 223mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 21g Protein: 5g
(recipe from Skinny Taste)