This seasoned potato wedges recipe is so easy, and is a great side dish for the hot summer months when you don’t want to cook anything indoors. Also, you can prepare these many different ways, so it can always be something a little different!
Parboiling these before you stick them on the grill helps to make the inside of the wedges super soft like french fries, while the grilling helps to make the outside nice and crispy.
How to serve seasoned grilled potato wedges:
These are so similar to french fries that you can serve them so many ways – serve with a great dipping sauce like ketchup, ranch, bbq sauce, or a fun homemade aioli recipe!
How do you cook potatoes on the grill?
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Wash potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Parboil the potatoes for 5-6 minutes in a large pot of boiling water (you can also microwave them in a microwave safe bowl for 3 minutes on high).
- Remove from water and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Coat in olive oil and herbs (I found it easiest to do this in a plastic bag).
- Grill until there are nice grill marks on each side of the potato, about 5-7 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 157mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g