Garlic Roasted Carrots are a simple yet delicious side dish pairs perfectly with everything you serve it with. This Roasted Carrot Recipe is perfect for a weeknight, company, or a holiday!
How to Make Perfect Garlic Roasted Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Toss the ingredients together and then place in a baking dish.
- Tent with foil to keep the steam in, and roast for 30 minutes – this helps the carrots cook tender without browning.
- Remove the foil and roast an additional 30 minutes, until the water has evaporated and the carrots are lightly browned in spots.
- Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy!
Do you peel carrots before roasting?
- 1 pound medium carrots, peeled
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Throw all the ingredients into the baking dish and toss to combine.
- Tent with foil and roast for 30 minutes, until tender.
- Uncover and roast for another 30 minutes, until all the water has evaporated and the carrots are lightly brown in spots.
- Transfer the carrots and the garlic to a plate and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 101Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Looking for other super easy and awesome holiday worthy side dishes? Try these!