Love pancakes? Try these other fun pancake recipes:
- Coconut Quinoa Pancakes – These tropical flavored pancakes are a perfect way to add protein to your breakfast and a great way to use leftover quinoa.
- Cranberry Pancakes – These tart and sweet pancakes are a perfect way to welcome fall and the return of fresh cranberries!
- Sweet Potato Pancakes – This sweet potato pancakes recipe starts with a buckwheat pancake mix, to which sweet potato and spices are added. They’re low-fat, low-calorie, Weight Watchers compliant, and delicious!
Roasting strawberries makes them extra juicy and sweet. These are a perfect sweet treat to start your day.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Toss the sliced strawberries in the olive oil and a tiny pinch of salt, then lay flat on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until juicy and caramely.
- When done, remove them from the oven, let them cool for a few minutes and then chop them up.
- In a small saucepan on medium-low heat, slowly melt the butter, whisking constantly, until little brown bits start to form on the bottom, about 5-6 minutes. Watch it closely, it goes from nothing to burnt in 3 seconds flat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 cup of the milk, the egg, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the brown butter and the roasted strawberries.
- If you want your batter thinner, this is when you can add more milk until you get the consistency you want.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Add a bit of butter or cooking spray to the pan, and scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on top, then flip, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with syrup and Enjoy!
Keywords: Roasted Strawberries, Pancake Recipe, Breakfast,