How to use Sweet Corn Salsa
- 2 ears cooked sweet corn (or 12 ounces frozen) - about 2 cups
- 1 medium jalapeno, chopped (you could also use green or red bell pepper)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Using a sharp knife, cut the corn kernels off the corn cob.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes to "marinate" and then Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 54Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 195mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g