- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 30 oz great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup frozen white and yellow sweet corn
- sliced green onions
- shredded monterrey jack cheese
- tortilla strips
- sour cream
- In a crock pot, add the chicken, green chilis, rinsed beans, shallot, spices, garlic, lime juice and broth into the crock pot.
- Secure the lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, mix the flour and milk into a paste, and add it with the corn into the crock pot.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and allow to cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve with toppings!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 462Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 799mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 14gSugar: 3gProtein: 43g
Love Crock Pot Recipes? Check out my other favorite recipes: