Garlic Roasted Carrots are a simple yet delicious side dish pairs perfectly with everything you serve it with. This Roasted Carrot Recipe is perfect for a weeknight, company, or a holiday!
How to Make Perfect Garlic Roasted Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Toss the ingredients together and then place in a baking dish.
- Tent with foil to keep the steam in, and roast for 30 minutes – this helps the carrots cook tender without browning.
- Remove the foil and roast an additional 30 minutes, until the water has evaporated and the carrots are lightly browned in spots.
- Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy!
Do you peel carrots before roasting?
1 pound medium carrots, peeled
1/4 cup water
4 large garlic cloves
1 TBSP canola oil
1 TBSP unsalted butter
salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
Throw all the ingredients into the baking dish and toss to combine.
Tent with foil and roast for 30 minutes, until tender.
Uncover and roast for another 30 minutes, until all the water has evaporated and the carrots are lightly brown in spots.
Transfer the carrots and the garlic to a plate and serve.
Looking for other super easy and awesome holiday worthy side dishes? Try these!