Looking for more perfect holiday side dishes? Try these great recipes:
- Italian Herb Roasted Carrots - These easy Italian Herb Roasted Whole Carrots are the perfect vegetable side dish for when you need a quick recipe you don’t have to think about! These tender roasted carrots are packed with flavor and are great with everything!
- Greek Yogurt Green Bean Casserole - This easy Greek Yogurt Green Bean Casserole is simple to make and delivers on flavor while keeping the ingredients soup-free!
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries and Barley - Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries and Barley is a flavorful and healthy vegetable side dish recipe to make for Thanksgiving or Christmas. It’s easy to make and everyone loves the sweet, crispy Brussel sprouts, tart cranberries, and chewy barley!
- Roasted Asparagus with Brown Butter - This easy recipe is simple but it has amazing flavor and is perfect for special meals.
- Cheesy Potato Casserole - Cheesy Potato Casserole is a staple at holiday meals. It is creamy, cheesy, and so delicious! You won’t be disappointed in your decision to enjoy it!
- Orange Pecan Acorn Squash - This Roasted Acorn Squash Recipe with Orange and Pecan is perfect for fall. A little bit sweet, a bit savory, a bit zesty. The orange, cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans paired perfectly with the squash.
- 3 cups sweet corn, cut off the cob (or frozen)
- 1 cup half & half
- 3 TBSP butter
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Combine the corn, half & half, butter, Parmesan cheese a, salt and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the butter is melted and the liquid has reduce by ⅓, its done!
- Turn off the heat and pour into serving dish.
- Add the bacon on top and serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 768mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 9g