Looking for more perfect holiday side dishes? Try these great recipes:
- Italian Herb Roasted Carrots – These easy Italian Herb Roasted Whole Carrots are the perfect vegetable side dish for when you need a quick recipe you don’t have to think about! These tender roasted carrots are packed with flavor and are great with everything!
- Greek Yogurt Green Bean Casserole – This easy Greek Yogurt Green Bean Casserole is simple to make and delivers on flavor while keeping the ingredients soup-free!
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries and Barley – Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries and Barley is a flavorful and healthy vegetable side dish recipe to make for Thanksgiving or Christmas. It’s easy to make and everyone loves the sweet, crispy Brussel sprouts, tart cranberries, and chewy barley!
- Roasted Asparagus with Brown Butter – This easy recipe is simple but it has amazing flavor and is perfect for special meals.
- Cheesy Potato Casserole – Cheesy Potato Casserole is a staple at holiday meals. It is creamy, cheesy, and so delicious! You won’t be disappointed in your decision to enjoy it!
- Orange Pecan Acorn Squash – This Roasted Acorn Squash Recipe with Orange and Pecan is perfect for fall. A little bit sweet, a bit savory, a bit zesty. The orange, cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans paired perfectly with the squash.
- 3 cups sweet corn, cut off the cob (or frozen)
- 1 cup half & half
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Combine the corn, half & half, butter, Parmesan cheese a, salt and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the butter is melted and the liquid has reduce by 1/3, its done!
- Turn off the heat and pour into serving dish.
- Add the bacon on top and serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 46mg Sodium: 768mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Protein: 9g