Looking for more perfect summer side dishes? Try these easy recipes:
- Mint and Lime Summer Berry Salad - This simple fruit salad packs a huge flavor punch. Juicy sweet berries pair with a honey-lime dressing, poppy seeds and fresh garden mint.
- Easy Swedish Cucumber Salad - This easy cucumber salad is the perfect Swedish side dish. It only takes a few ingredients and 5 minutes to put together but is a fresh and fun side dish.
- 8 cups broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ red onion, cut into thin bite sized slices
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 TBSP red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli, red onion, cooked bacon, dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the dressing to the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- It will seem dry at first, that's ok! Cover and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 401Total Fat: 23.3gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 2.8mgSodium: 167.7mgCarbohydrates: 46.4gFiber: 10gSugar: 35gProtein: 7.4g