Looking for more perfect summer side dishes? Try these easy recipes:
- Simple Summer Strawberry Salad – This simple salad takes less than two minutes to make, and really shines with great summer produce. A perfect side or main meal.
- Blackberry Basil Corn Salad – This salad is bursting with flavor and is easy to make.
- Mint and Lime Summer Berry Salad – This simple fruit salad packs a huge flavor punch. Juicy sweet berries pair with a honey-lime dressing, poppy seeds and fresh garden mint.
- Easy Swedish Cucumber Salad – This easy cucumber salad is the perfect Swedish side dish. It only takes a few ingredients and 5 minutes to put together but is a fresh and fun side dish.
- 8 cups broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin bite sized slices
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 TBSP red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli, red onion, cooked bacon, dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the dressing to the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- It will seem dry at first, that's ok! Cover and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 401 Total Fat: 23.3g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 26g Cholesterol: 2.8mg Sodium: 167.7mg Carbohydrates: 46.4g Fiber: 10g Sugar: 35g Protein: 7.4g