- 1 lb green beans
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 TBSP EVOO
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Toss together the green beans, sliced red pepper strips, minced garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Arrange the mixture into a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Stir the green beans, and then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Toss the roasted green beans and red peppers with with the zest of the lemon, and 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 4gSugar: 13gProtein: 3g