Love meatball recipes? Try these family friendly favorites:
- Thai Turkey Meatballs with Zucchini
- Meatloaf Meatballs
- Sheet Pan Spiced Pork Meatballs
- Easy Swedish Meatballs
- 15 ounces "meatloaf mix" (a combination of ground beef, pork and veal)
- ⅓ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup grated red onion
- 1 TBSP chopped fresh mint
- 1 TBSP chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp fresh chopped mint
- 1 tsp fresh chopped thyme
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 ½ cups diagonally sliced cucumber (seeded and peeled)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl mix together the ingredients for the meatballs.
- Form the mixture into about 1" balls and place on a rimmed baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until done.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the ingredients for the sauce and process until smooth (about 10 pulses).
- In a large bowl whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula and cucumber and toss to coat.
- Serve meatballs on a bed of the arugula salad, topped with a dollup of sauce and sprinkled with paprika, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 360Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 938mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 24g